"From idea to page- from page to story"
Printer Friendly Version
- Lighting of Story Candle
- Singing the Song
- Saying the Words
- Finding the Story Character
- Outlining the Story Parts
- Meeting and Knowing Conflict
- Changing Patterns
- Encounter with the Unexpected
- The Value of Three
- Charting the Unknown
- Conflict rises to meet Solution
- Conflicting Challenges
- The Value of Reflecting
- Carving a New Path
- Receiving Wisdom
- The Message of Story
- Writing the Story
- Telling the Story
- Conclusion & Wrap Up
- Participants will learn what a story is by:
- learning a story model easily remembered
- integrate by modeling the story pattern
- Intuitively develop a spontaneous story.
- Partner with others and learn various facets of working together to solve problems using stories.
- Sing and collaborate together on story design.
- Predict possible solutions and story outcomes.
- Understand the purpose, conflict & need to tell stories.
- Distinguish between story styles; recognize and appreciate the differences in others.
- Have fun working towards a good ending.
Each workshop participant receives a certificate and story souvenir.