Reaching Unmotivated Kids
"Helping challenging students find a niche through unique story techniques"
Printer Friendly Version
- Identifying the Unmotivated Child
- What Motivates me to act
- Identifying Objectives
- Identifying Key Parameters
- Outlining the Story Parts
- Educational Concepts
- Stories for the Unmotivated
- Why this motivation works
- Success Stories
- The Value of Centering
- Finding a Path with Heart
- Engaging the Gut & the Heart
- Outlining the practice
- Rewriting the student's story
- Following a new model for success
- Conclusion & Wrap Up
- Questions & Answers
- Participants will learn
- How to identify unmotivated students.
- Uncover what is important to them.
- Learn parameters for working with them.
- Combine story patterns and learners together
- Discover techniques for using them
- Partnering with others and identifying which techniques are most useful in programming
- Receive information to improve or highlight storytelling practices and presentations.
- Design a new model for student success.