"Techniques for becoming a storyteller"
- Lighting of Story Candle
- Finding Story
- Transforming Words
- Finding the Story Character
- Outlining the Story Parts
- Meeting and Knowing Conflict
- Changing Patterns
- Encounter with the Unexpected
- The Value of Three
- Charting the Unknown
- Conflict rises to meet Solution
- Conflicting Challenges
- The Value of Reflecting
- Bringing the Story to Life
- Using Expression or Not
- Gifting the Audience
- The Message of Story
- Sharing Story
- Conclusion & Wrap Up
- Participants will learn what a story is, the value of story, and how to learn and share stories with others.
- Practice and learn a story model easily.
- Find and integrate story style.
- Become familiar with story patterns.
- Intuitively develop a spontaneous story.
- Partner with others and discover various facets of telling stories.
- Sing and collaborate together on story design.
- Uncover and research story sources.
- Understand the purpose & need to tell stories.
- Distinguish between story styles.
- Impart educational value.
- Have fun sharing stories.
Each workshop participant receives a certificate and story souvenir.